Sunday, March 9, 2014

anybody home?


Apologies for being away so long. Hi, how have you been? It's nice to see you again.


A lot's been going on in my neck of the woods. My boyfriend's job finally wrapped up in Chicago and now he's (finally!) back here with me and our families in the PNW.


I myself have two new jobs that keep me surrounded with books and commercially obsolete printing machinery. I'm still amazed/thrilled/grateful that I found employment locally that's related to my weirdo MFA.


I bought my very own letterpress. A Chandler and Price built in 1895, she's a real beauty.


And other than that I've just been hanging out with friends and family, walking in the woods, talking to my cats, reading, and making stuff that I intend to post about but instead I just go to the movies. Ok, well Happy New Year, um I mean happy Almost Spring! Expect a couple of recipe posts soon....


2 comments:

  1. It must be spring! All my favorite MIA bloggers are back. How are you? Come visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milla! I'm good how are you? Thanks for saying hello, and thanks for not being a slacker blogger like me all winter...

      Delete