Thursday, April 26, 2012

The poem must resist the intelligence/ Almost successfully

Thanks, Wallace Stevens.

One more week of grad school! That is, until next fall. I'm in the midst of that final push, just one more research paper (the history of the American poetry broadside) one more presentation (Language as Art Material: Ekphrastic Poetry and the Book Arts) and a good dose of studio time in the bindery. But I made this blog so that I could talk about all stuff Unschool, so on that note...



I spend a lot of time doing this. And somehow there are still plenty of books on my shelf left unread. Which might have something to do with this...



It's all about balance, right?

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog! Add a followers button, yeah? I'd love to be kept posted. Happy spring, Milla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I finally figured out how to add a followers button (i'm still learning about this blog world) and I'd love to be in touch.

      Delete