Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three Cheers for Spring

It is strangely sunny and warm here. I know the Spring Equinox was just a few days ago, but the weather has been warranting cotton dresses (no cardigans! no stockings! no scarves!) for about a week and a half now. Usually March means temperatures in the 30s and 40s, and I think last year there was still snow on the ground. But 85 degrees?! All my windows have been open for days, and two of them usually have a cat snoozing in a welcome patch of sun.

Well, rather getting into the issue of climate change right now, I have for you some lovely green things to look at. First, here are some of my favorites I've seen around on other blogs...



And here are the succulent gardens I assembled today...


Happy springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment